Easy and oh so good, this will satisfy your taste buds! Adapted from Rachael Ray's Big Orange Book cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a skillet over medium heat. Spread one side of all 8 slices of bread with butter. Spread the other side of 4 of the slices with the Dijon mustard.
- 2Top each mustard coated bread with a folded slice of Emmentaler cheese and place some pickle slices on top. Cover with a second slice of bread, buttered side up.
- 3Place the sandwiches in a hot skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, toasting and crisping the bread.
- 4Cut the sandwiches in half from corner to corner and serve! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese on Pump
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.3
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 1596.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 21.5 g