Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A "sophisticated" grilled cheese sammich. ;)
Make and share this Grilled Cheese N Crab Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup dungeness crabmeat
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (or tartar sauce)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded gouda cheese (or use cheddar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 8 slices bread
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter, sofetened
- in a small bowl, mix crab, mayonnaise (or tartar sauce), onion, cheese, ground mustard and pepper.
- Butter outside of sandwich of each slice of bread. Place 1/4 of the crab mixture on the unbuttered side of 4 slices of the bread and sandwich together with remaining 4 slices of bread (buttered sides out).
- Heat large saute skillet to medium heat and cook sandwiches on both sides, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
Yummy! We live near the Puget Sound and go crabbing often. This was an easy-no too sophisticated meal for out family.