Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great way to use up leftover meatloaf! Use the hearty, or country style, white bread slices that are larger than regular white bread.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brush butter evenly on 1 side of each bread slice and place four of the slices, buttered side down, into skillet.
- Top each with 1 1/2 slices cheese, 2 meat loaf slices and then an additional 1 1/2 slices of cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slices, buttered side up.
- Cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden; serve immediately.