Hey Jude's Note:
Great way to use up leftover meatloaf! Use the hearty, or country style, white bread slices that are larger than regular white bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Brush butter evenly on 1 side of each bread slice and place four of the slices, buttered side down, into skillet.
- 3Top each with 1 1/2 slices cheese, 2 meat loaf slices and then an additional 1 1/2 slices of cheese.
- 4Top with remaining bread slices, buttered side up.
- 5Cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese Meatloaf Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.8
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 226.0 mg
- Sodium 1147.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 60.5 g