1/3 Photos of Grilled Cheese French Toast With Bacon
Bacon can be skipped or replaced with ham. Tomatoes are also good on the sandwiches. 1 slice of cheese is plenty because of the richness of the eggs. The kids love it. If you like serve with syrup. If using bacon do try this method Oven Cooked Bacon With Black Pepper and Brown Sugar it makes clean up a breeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a griddle melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- 2Mix eggs with buttermilk.
- 3Quick dip bread to cover with egg mixture and place on hot griddle, brown one side, and turn place 1 slice of cheese and 2 slices of bacon on cooked side of 3 slices of bread.
- 4Place other 3 slices of bread cooked side down on bacon.
- 5Flip when bottom is browned.
- 6Using the other tablespoon of butter as needed.
- 7Garnish with Syrup or raspberry jam if you want.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese French Toast With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.1
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 176.0 mg
- Sodium 675.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g