Recipe by AquaOpal
I'm a garlic fanatic. So one day I decided to make garlic bread, and make it into a cheese sandwich. Hence garlic grilled cheese! Really yummy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to broil.
- Spread butter on the slices of bread.
- Sprinkle garlic salt on the buttered bread slices.
- Places slices without a cookie sheet, in the oven, buttered side up.
- Check periodically after 2 minutes (these can burn easily), and when its toasted to your liking, flip the bread and place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Leave oven open so that you can see the cheese melt (this happens in a matter of seconds).
- Take out of oven, press two slices together and voila, garlicky grilled cheese! Enjoy with soup, or some pasta!