1/1 Photo of Grilled Cheese Croutons
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On stove, heat a grill pan (or frying pan) over medium-high heat.
- 2Brush one side of each bread slice with butter.
- 3Place two slices in the pan, buttered side down.
- 4Top with one slice of cheese each, then top with remaining slices of bread, buttered side up.
- 5Grill 2-3 minutes, until toasted; turn and grill other side.
- 6Cut into 1-inch squares.
- 7Serve your choice of soup hot, topped with a few croutons per serving.
- 8This recipe should make enough for 6 servings of soup.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 198.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g