This was just the ticket last night when I didn't feel like cooking, but wanted something warm and comforting. Went together in a snap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread butter on one side of 4 slices of the bread.
- 2Make two sandwiches using those 4 slices of bread, with butter facing outward using the ham, turkey and American cheese.
- 3Grill as you would for a grilled cheese.
- 4While the sandwich is grilling, toast the remaining two slices of bread.
- 5Top the grilled sandwiches with bacon and lettuce and tomato.
- 6Spread mayonnaise on one side of the toasted bread and place on top of the bacon, lettuce and tomato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese Club
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.5
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 1998.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: