Recipe by pines506
This was just the ticket last night when I didn't feel like cooking, but wanted something warm and comforting. Went together in a snap.
- 6 slices white bread
- 2 slices cooked turkey
- 4 slices krakus ham
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 4 slices good American cheese
- shredded lettuce
- sliced tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread butter on one side of 4 slices of the bread.
- Make two sandwiches using those 4 slices of bread, with butter facing outward using the ham, turkey and American cheese.
- Grill as you would for a grilled cheese.
- While the sandwich is grilling, toast the remaining two slices of bread.
- Top the grilled sandwiches with bacon and lettuce and tomato.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of the toasted bread and place on top of the bacon, lettuce and tomato.