Miss Tinkerbell's Note:
This is an incredibly easy sandwich to make. I never thought of it before today when I was making my son some fish sticks, and he said he wanted it on a sandwich. Voila!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook 4 fish sticks according to the package directions.
- 2Butter two slices of bread (like you would a grilled cheese).
- 3Put the butter side down on a heated skillet.
- 4Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese.
- 5When the bread starts to brown, put the fish sticks on top of one of the slices, and put the other slice on top of that, cheese side down (like a grilled cheese).
- 6When the sandwich is browned to your liking, remove from skillet, let cool, then slice in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese and Fish Stick Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.2
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.4 mg
- Sodium 1907.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 38.4 g