Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
A scrumptious grilled cheese ! Simple and basic. I eat it all the time.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a non-stick pan.
- Lay one piece of bread in the bottom of the pan.
- Place cheese on top of the bread.
- Place 2nd piece of bread on top of cheese.
- Put 2nd tablespoon of butter on top of bread. This ensures a delicious sandwich.
- Cover and cook on each side for about 5 minutes, or until cheese it melted and crust is golden brown and crispy.
This is an old standby for me. I love these and eat them at least once a week!!!