Recipe by ccoates67
What could be easier than beef and veggies that grill to perfection in their own little pouches?
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was a great all-in-one dinner! I keep forgetting to refil my propane tank on the grill so I had to cook these in the oven. I cooked it at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes. The potatoes were tender, the carrots were a little soft but still had a nice crunch, and the meat was cooked through; shrank up almost to half the size but was still tasty (left out the tomatoes). Made for PAC Fall 2011.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 medium green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Spray half of one side of four 18x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, 2 chopped onions and 1 teaspoon seasoned salt. Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 1 inch thick.
- Place potatoes on sprayed sides of foil sheets. Top with beef patty, carrots, tomatoes and sliced onions; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt. Fold foil over patties and vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill packets 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 17 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Place packets on plates. Cut a large X across top of packet; fold back foil.