Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Infused with garlic and spices these pork chops are to die for!!! (Cooking time does not reflect marinating time.)
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 center-cut pork chops, bones frenched
- Combine the orange juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, cinnamon and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the chops and coat well with marinade.
- Cover bowl and marinate in refrigerator for 2-4 hours, turning once or twice.
- Heat a barbecue grill to high and grill the chops for about 6 minutes per side. -Be sure not to overcook.
Loved this-smells,tastes, and looks great! Super easy and I like it that I had everything on hand. Thank you for sharing hollyfrolly. I made and reviewed this forFebruary Herb/Spice of the Month = CUMIN cooking game.