Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Doing your sides on the bbq is a great way to save time and energy.
- 1 cauliflower (broken into flowerets)
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned chicken broth
- Place cauliflower flowerets on a large square of heavy-duty foil.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and cheddar cheese and add the chicken broth.
- Seal foil into packet and place on grill 6 inches above gray coals.
- Grill for 20-25 minutes, turning packet every 10 minutes.
Nice easy recipe for the bbq. I would not add the peanuts before cooking. It took out all the crunch and just was not a peanut. I think if the peanuts were crushed and added after the cooking it would be great.