1/8 Photos of Grilled Cauliflower
I actually won a cash prize in our local paper for this recipe. My husband and I will eat the whole thing ourselves - make several if you're having guests. If someone you love doesn't care for cauliflower, this may be the ticket!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stem& leaves from cauliflower.
- 2Wash& pat dry.
- 3Spread the butter over the cauliflower.
- 4Sprinkle with seasoned salt& cheese.
- 5Wrap head of cauliflower in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 6Grill over medium heat about 40 minutes or until desired tenderness (test with toothpick).
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 240.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: