Recipe by KeyWee
I actually won a cash prize in our local paper for this recipe. My husband and I will eat the whole thing ourselves - make several if you're having guests. If someone you love doesn't care for cauliflower, this may be the ticket!
Top Review by Manda
FABULOUS!!! I went easy on the butter, and added a little garlic powder and ground black pepper. So simple, yet so good!!! Can't wait to make this for summer BBQ's!! Thanks! ~Manda
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt (I use Nature's Seasonings)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Remove stem& leaves from cauliflower.
- Wash& pat dry.
- Spread the butter over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt& cheese.
- Wrap head of cauliflower in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Grill over medium heat about 40 minutes or until desired tenderness (test with toothpick).