I actually won a cash prize in our local paper for this recipe. My husband and I will eat the whole thing ourselves - make several if you're having guests. If someone you love doesn't care for cauliflower, this may be the ticket!
- Remove stem& leaves from cauliflower.
- Wash& pat dry.
- Spread the butter over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt& cheese.
- Wrap head of cauliflower in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Grill over medium heat about 40 minutes or until desired tenderness (test with toothpick).