1/2 Photos of Grilled Cauliflower
This is a basic grilled recipe for cauliflower. Its nicely charred and has a bite. If using fresh herbs use 1 tablespoon to 1 teaspoon dried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into quarters keeping the main stem attached)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
choice of spices mix and match
- 1Mix all ingredients but cauliflower together.
- 2Brush the mixture onto the cauliflower being careful not to break the flowerettes. Let marinade for 20 minutes.
- 3Place the quartered sections on medium high heat on an outdoor grill.
- 4Cook till grill marks are present about 5 minutes. Flip and grill 5 more minutes.
- 5At this point you can remove and enjoy crisp.
- 7You can place the cauliflower in heavy foil on grill and continue to cook till tender and soft to your liking.
- 9Place the cauliflower on indirect heat and continue till tender.
- 10You may need to add more oil to baste. Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g