Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
Super easy with a flair. I got this recipe online. Additional vegetables optional
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 lbs catfish fillets, cut into pieces
- 1 1⁄2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into circles
- 1⁄2 lb portabella mushroom, cut into fourths
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix together orange juice, honey and margarine. Add sweet potatoes, mushrooms, onions, and catfish. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the marinated ingredients on metal skewers.
- Grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender when pierced with skewer and catfish is opaque in color.