Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
Grilled rolls make the perfect wraps for a delicious summer meal. Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2437
- 6 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 -4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cashews
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange, divided
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- salt, to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll each dinner roll into an 8 inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and mustard.
- Fold in the cashews, green onions, half of the oranges and the cabbage and mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove wrap from flattened rolls and brush with olive oil.
- Cook on a grill heated to medium heat for about 1 minute each side.
- Remove from grill and cool slightly.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between the wraps and garnish with remaining oranges.