Orange juice,lime zest, jalapenos and ginger brings those chicken breasts to life. This meld of flavor comes from Guy Fieri at the food network and posted for ZWT5.
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons thyme (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos (seeded and diced)
- 2 teaspoons ginger (minced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breasts (bone in)
- 2 limes
- Puree all ingredients (except chicken) in food processor.
- Marinade chicken in processed mixture in a zip-lock bag, refrigerated 4-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat grill to high, remove chicken from marinade, cook on grill 3-4 minutes each side.
- Return to heated 350 degree oven in an ovenproof dish, cook 15 minutes.
- To serve, squeeze a lime wedge over each piece, serve on a bed of rice or as desired.