Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
An incredible "barbeque sauce" that makes them come back for more - if you have any chicken left over, it's even better the next day! I've been using this recipe for 36 years - the fire will flame because of the oil, but believe me, it's worth it! I usually double this recipe.
- 88.74 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 19.71 ml salt
- 9.85 ml ground oregano
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- Rinse your chicken pieces in cold water and the juice of 2 limes.
- Mix above ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Cook chicken pieces on grill, about 20-25 minutes per side, basting chicken with sauce the last 5 minutes on each side.
this is fantastic. I got to use my George Forman grill the the first time with this one. the flavors go very well together. will be making this one lots.