Recipe by Audrey M
It is nice to have a dessert that you can serve while you are outside for your BBQ.
- 2 large apples
- 24 unwrapped caramels
- 2 teaspoons water
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 pieces aluminum foil (18 x 14 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- Fold four 18 x 14 inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil crosswise in half.
- Spray each with nonstick cooking spray.
- With an metal apple slicer/corer, cut each apple.
- Place 6 caremals in center of each piece of foil and divide up apples for each foil piece.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1/2 teaspoon wate.
- Wrap securely by fold up sides together and then make small folds as you work down the foil.
- Do the same for each side.
- Place foil with seam side up on grill and cook 6 inches from heat for 15 to 20 minutes.