Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Something different that may light your fire. You could use almost any of your favorite pizza ingredients.
Top Review by Priscilla Mac
Oh wow!! This was my husband's and my first time to cook a pizza on our grill. Turned out beautifully and we liked the unusual mixture of ingredients. Artichoke hearts and feta cheese--yummy!! My best friend and her husband were over for dinner and they looked at us like we were crazy. But after one bite, they were sold on them. Real delicious and a nice change from our boring, done-to-death, usual suppers. Thank-you.
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 small Boboli pizza crusts (6 inch)
- 2 cups shredded fontina or 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices Canadian bacon, cut into strips
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 tablespoon basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the artichoke hearts and set aside.
- Sprinkle half of the fontina cheese over the pizza crusts.
- In a bowl, add the quartered artichoke hearts, Canadian bacon, tomatoes, feta cheese, green onions, and oregano; stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Divide the mixture and place it evenly over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Transfer pizzas to a pizza grill pan.
- Place pan on grill rack over medium heat.
- Cover and grill for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and pizza is heated.