Something different that may light your fire. You could use almost any of your favorite pizza ingredients.
My Private Note
6inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 small Boboli pizza crusts (6 inch)
- 2 cups shredded fontina or 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices Canadian bacon, cut into strips
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 tablespoon basil
- 1Drain the artichoke hearts and set aside.
- 2Sprinkle half of the fontina cheese over the pizza crusts.
- 3In a bowl, add the quartered artichoke hearts, Canadian bacon, tomatoes, feta cheese, green onions, and oregano; stir to combine.
- 4Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- 5Divide the mixture and place it evenly over the cheese.
- 6Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 7Transfer pizzas to a pizza grill pan.
- 8Place pan on grill rack over medium heat.
- 9Cover and grill for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and pizza is heated.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Canadian Bacon Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (918 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 807.8
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.4 g
- Saturated Fat 30.7 g
- Cholesterol 226.8 mg
- Sodium 2960.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 64.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts