Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Something different that may light your fire. You could use almost any of your favorite pizza ingredients.
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 small Boboli pizza crusts (6 inch)
- 2 cups shredded fontina or 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices Canadian bacon, cut into strips
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 tablespoon basil
- Drain the artichoke hearts and set aside.
- Sprinkle half of the fontina cheese over the pizza crusts.
- In a bowl, add the quartered artichoke hearts, Canadian bacon, tomatoes, feta cheese, green onions, and oregano; stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Divide the mixture and place it evenly over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Transfer pizzas to a pizza grill pan.
- Place pan on grill rack over medium heat.
- Cover and grill for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and pizza is heated.
Oh wow!! This was my husband's and my first time to cook a pizza on our grill. Turned out beautifully and we liked the unusual mixture of ingredients. Artichoke hearts and feta cheese--yummy!! My best friend and her husband were over for dinner and they looked at us like we were crazy. But after one bite, they were sold on them. Real delicious and a nice change from our boring, done-to-death, usual suppers. Thank-you.