Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Marinate the chops from 4-24 hours. Found on Meals for You. Haven't tried this as yet but it sounded too good not to post.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, about 1/4 lb. each
- 2⁄3 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons dark rum (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Prepare grill.
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy sealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 4-24 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding leftover marinade.
- Grill chops 10-12 minutes over indirect heat in covered grill, turning once to brown both sides.
- Serve with baked potatoes, a roasted vegetable medley or corn on the cob (made on the grill) a beautiful lettuce and tomato salad with red onions dotted by a light vinaigrette.