- 1 small ripe avocado
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons franks original redhot cayenne pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 16 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- sour cream
- shredded cooked chicken breast (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pit avocado and scoop it out. Put in a food processor or mix by hand with the hot sauce and cream cheese. Beat until smooth and add the cilantro.
- Spoon mixture onto a tortilla, sprinkle some cheese and green onion and add the chicken if using. Top with another tortilla.
- Place tortillas on grill over medium coals for 5 mins or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream!