- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- garlic powder, to taste
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken between parchment paper, plastic wrap or waxed paper and pound to 1/2" thick.
- Combine the oil and spices in either a sealable plastic bag or a large shallow dish.
- Add the chicken breasts and marinade for at least 1/2 hour in refrigerator.
- Preheat grill.
- Lightly oil grill grates.
- Drain chicken discarding marinade. Place chicken on hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.