Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A little something different for your grilled chicken. Cooking time includes marinading time in refrigerator.
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- garlic powder, to taste
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Place chicken between parchment paper, plastic wrap or waxed paper and pound to 1/2" thick.
- Combine the oil and spices in either a sealable plastic bag or a large shallow dish.
- Add the chicken breasts and marinade for at least 1/2 hour in refrigerator.
- Preheat grill.
- Lightly oil grill grates.
- Drain chicken discarding marinade. Place chicken on hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
We really enjoyed your Grilled Cajun Chicken recipe. Great combination of spices. Thanks for posting.
WOW! Not something you'd find in the food court. Made for Best of 2009.
Wow - this is amazing chicken! Like Nimz I had only 3 breasts so used 1/2 cup oil and 1T of each of the spices. I left the chicken in the marinade for 1 1/2 hours, turning after each 1/2 hour. This grilled up so juicy with outstanding flavor. Thanks for sharing this winner!