1/6 Photos of Grilled Caesar Salad / Grilled Romaine
Yes! The romaine is grilled to char and just wilt for yummy flavor! For a complete meal top with grilled chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 romaine lettuce hearts, sliced in half with stem still attached
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 -4 tablespoons prepared caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup crouton
- anchovy (optional)
- fresh shaved parmesan cheese, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 lb grilled chicken breast, well seasoned (optional)
- 1Preheat grill to medium high.
- 2Drizzle oil and lemon juice over romaine and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Place on grill and cook for 1-2 minutes per side.
- 4Place cooked romaine on 2 plates and drizzle with dressing top with anchovies, cheese and or croutons. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Caesar Salad / Grilled Romaine
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g