Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't usually grill chicken breast, because it usually turns out dry, but this recipe does not. Make sure the thermometer reads 170 degrees!
- 1⁄2 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 5 oz each
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing, oil, mustard and garlic. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
Really yummy! Mine got a little too brown on the grill, but the inside was tender and moist. Next time I'll let my grill go to medium instead of medium high. I used low fat caesar salad dressing and this turned out very tastey! Thanks for posting!
I halved the recipe for only two chicken breasts I had planned to cook. We used Ken's light Caesar dressing and only marinated it about 6 hours. The chicken came out moist and tasty, just what I wanted was the extra flavor for our Chicken Caesar Salads we had. Hubby and I will definitely use this recipe again!! YUM!
Super tasty and a fantastic way to use up leftover dressing which we all know can sit in the fridge forever otherwise. I sprinkled the chicken with salt, pepper and lemon juice while on the grill for a very tender and flavorful result that I could have almost every day. Thank you.