Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
I got this recipe on allrecipes.com. I do increase the garlic and add a little Mrs. Dash over each wedge. Sometimes I'll dice turkey bacon and add it. Instead of butter I use I Can't Believe Spray.
Top Review by CIndytc
I have made this recipe for ages...I think I got it from an old neighbor years ago..but I do not add anything but wedge the cabbage and slather it with butter and sprinkle mccormick vegetable seasoning on it, and grill in packets...a favorite at my house...
- 1 head cabbage, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, cut into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Place each wedge of cabbage on a sheet of aluminum foil. Top with onion slices, bell pepper slices, garlic, black pepper, and butter.
- Fold edges of foil together to seal, then wrap entire package again with another sheet of foil.
- Cook on hot grill for 30 to 45 minutes, turning packets every 10 minutes.