Recipe by Steve_G
Different way to eat cabbage.... really awsome.
Top Review by Candace Michelle
Very good. Followed recipe exactly as written, except a dashed the lemon and hot sauce on while grilling, and wrapped in aluminum foil before placing on the grill. The balsamic does add great flavor as well. Ours cooked about 20 minutes, but I would have liked it a little more done. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 head cabbage, cleaned and quartered (do not core)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- hot sauce, balsamic vinager,lemon for condiments
Directions See How It's Made
- Prep grill.
- Brush or mist oil onto cabbage quarters, add salt and pepper.
- Grill over a medium flame, turning every few minutes.
- Once browned move to a part of the grill that has indirect heat and cook until desired doneness is reached.
- I like it best with just a bit of snap.