Don't be surprised if even your kids like this grilled treat. It's easy to cook this alongside steaks or burgers on the grill, as long as you start the cabbage wedges first.
- Cut cabbage into four wedges.
- Place each wedge on a piece of doubled heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Spread cut sides with butter.
- Mix spices together in a small container and sprinkle all of the mixture equally over each wedge.
- Wrap bacon around each wedge.
- Fold foil around cabbage, sealing each wedge tightly.
- Grill cabbage, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning twice.