1/4 Photos of Grilled Cabbage
Don't be surprised if even your kids like this grilled treat. It's easy to cook this alongside steaks or burgers on the grill, as long as you start the cabbage wedges first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cabbage into four wedges.
- 2Place each wedge on a piece of doubled heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- 3Spread cut sides with butter.
- 4Mix spices together in a small container and sprinkle all of the mixture equally over each wedge.
- 5Wrap bacon around each wedge.
- 6Fold foil around cabbage, sealing each wedge tightly.
- 7Grill cabbage, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning twice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 760.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g