Recipe by Fauve
Don't be surprised if even your kids like this grilled treat. It's easy to cook this alongside steaks or burgers on the grill, as long as you start the cabbage wedges first.
- 1 head cabbage
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cabbage into four wedges.
- Place each wedge on a piece of doubled heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Spread cut sides with butter.
- Mix spices together in a small container and sprinkle all of the mixture equally over each wedge.
- Wrap bacon around each wedge.
- Fold foil around cabbage, sealing each wedge tightly.
- Grill cabbage, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning twice.