This came out of the Sunday newspaper coupon flier. Sounded simple and yummy so I wanted to save it.
- Wash and dry the chicken breasts and set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, put in the ranch dip, lemon zest and juice, garlic, olive oil and fresh ground pepper. Process until well blended. Stir in the herbs.
- Place the chicken in a large zip loc bag and pour in the marinade to coat the chicken well. Close bag tightly and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill and when well heated, reduce to low.
- Lay the chicken on the grill, cover and check frequently to make sure chicken does not burn. It is important to cook the chicken slowly about 25-30 minutes turning once.