- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs skinless chicken thighs (or drumsticks)
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk buttermilk, mustard, oil, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Place chicke on greased grill over medium heat brush with marinate and discard any remaining marinade.
- Close lid and grill, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced.