Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This recipe won the R.O. 20 Golden Oryx coupon and was the winner of the week in the Thursday magazine for the week dated Dec 6th-12th'2007. Enjoy!
- 1 kg beef
- 100 g butter
- 6 red chilies, roasted and crushed
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 onion
- 2 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 green chili, washed and slit
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl marinate the beef with the crushed red chillies, salt and the ginger garlic paste.
- For 20 minutes grill the beef at 180°C.
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Add onion, slit green chilli and capsicum.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soya and tomato sauces followed by corn flour.
- Add grilled beef to the thick sauce.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rotis or rice.