1/2 Photos of Grilled Burritos
These burritos have a great flavor and are very filling. This recipe makes a lot, but it reheats well. You can add or take away any number of ingredients to make these fit your family's tastes.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can red kidney beans or 1 (14 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (Taco Seasoning Mix)
- 1 can refried beans
- shredded cheese, of choice (I use cheddar)
- sour cream
- 1 large tortilla
- 1Brown ground beef and drain.
- 2While browning ground beef, cook instant rice according to box directions.
- 3Warm refried beans in small saucepan.
- 4In a frying pan mix ground beef, enough water to just cover bottom of pan and taco seasoning mix.
- 5Stir well.
- 6Cook covered for 5 to 10 minutes until meat and sauce are combined.
- 7Add cooked rice and kidney beans to meat mixture.
- 8Cook until warmed throughout.
- 9Warm tortilla shells in microwave for 10-12 seconds.
- 10Cover center of shell with refried beans.
- 11Add meat mixture, then cheese, sour cream, taco sauce and whatever other ingredients you prefer.
- 12Fold over one side of tortilla, then fold in both ends.
- 13Finally fold over the other side of tortilla.
- 14Carefully place tortilla folded side down on a warm/hot frying pan or griddle.
- 15Let brown then turn over and brown other side.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (1503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 247.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix