- 8 -10 lbs uncooked chicken wings (sections)
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, hot sauce, butter and vinegar. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 6-8 minutes until butter is melted and sauce is heated through. Cool.
- In a gallon size resealable bag, combine the sugar, seasonings and 1 cup of the cooled sauce.
- Add chicken wings in batches; seal and toss to coat evenly.
- Grill wings, uncovered, over indirect medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once and basting occasionally with remaining sauce.
- Total cooking time will vary depending on how many wings you can fit on your grill at one time.