Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
When you grill chicken wings, you have to stay close by, but they are very tasty. We like them much better than fried or baked. They also are good heated over or right out of the fridge.
- 1 package chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup terriyaki marinade
- chicken wing sauce (we use a brand called Buffao Brand Chicken Wing Sauce)
- Mix Worchestersire sauce& marinade.
- Split Wings.
- Grill on gas grill.
- Brush on sauce while grilling.
- Once done, put all wings in large bowl with lid.
- Add the wing sauce and shake to coat all wings.
- Let sit for about 15-20 minutes for the sauce to soak in.
- Eat& Enjoy!
I am going to try these on a char coal grill. should be real good
You're so right Paulette, Buffalo wings taste so much better grilled, rather than fried or baked. I followed your recipe exactly but used a wasabi teriyaki sauce that I had on hand and for the chicken wing sauce I used JoeB's Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce. It was a perfect pairing! You do have to keep an eye on the wings while on the grill and, I'll admit, I didn't split the wings, I just 'splayed' the whole flyers on the grill and I think they kept juicier that way and crispy on the outside. All in all, an excellent recipe that I plan on repeating this summer...easy and fun! thanks for posting this recipe Paulette!