1/2 Photos of Grilled Buffalo Shrimp
Out of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. One of Cleveland Cavaliers' Donyell Marshall's favorite recipes. Originally called for broiling but everything is better grilled! I add more hot sauce than is called for and it still isn't too spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, devined and peeled with tails on
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 -6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1Place shrimp in resealable plastic bag and refrigerate.
- 2Combine next nine ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- 3Cook mixture over medium-low heat for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- 4Pour into the resealable bag with shrimp and allow to marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes turning shrimp occasionally.
- 5Remove shrimp from marinade and reserve the marinade.
- 6Coat grill topper or basket (basket makes it much easier to turn shrimp) with non-stick spray.
- 7Grill for 3 minutes on high heat. Turn shrimp and baste with marinade. Cook an additional 3 minutes or until done.
- 8Serve with Bleu Cheese or Ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Buffalo Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 483.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g