1/2 Photos of Grilled Buffalo Shrimp
Out of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. One of Cleveland Cavaliers' Donyell Marshall's favorite recipes. Originally called for broiling but everything is better grilled! I add more hot sauce than is called for and it still isn't too spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp, devined and peeled with tails on
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 -6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1Place shrimp in resealable plastic bag and refrigerate.
- 2Combine next nine ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- 3Cook mixture over medium-low heat for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- 4Pour into the resealable bag with shrimp and allow to marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes turning shrimp occasionally.
- 5Remove shrimp from marinade and reserve the marinade.
- 6Coat grill topper or basket (basket makes it much easier to turn shrimp) with non-stick spray.
- 7Grill for 3 minutes on high heat. Turn shrimp and baste with marinade. Cook an additional 3 minutes or until done.
- 8Serve with Bleu Cheese or Ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Buffalo Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 483.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g