Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very good way to grill sprouts
- 14 ounces frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix butter, garlic salt and onion powder together and set aside.
- Thread brussels sprouts onto metal skewers.
- Grill sprouts on medium low heat until they start to soften (about 10 minutes).
- Turn frequently and brush with the butter mixture every few minutes.
WOW! I have always hated sprouts with a passion. Maybe bc my mother boiled them to death? This was a unique and tasty find for me. I would not have even tried this had we not had a guest who loves them and asked me if I would make them for him. Who knew? but then butter and garlic, how could it be anything but yummy? Thanks Nimz for converting me!
NOT for me - gave the sprouts a "too-strong" roasted flavour and the outsides burned very quickly.
Very tasty!! Will make these again for sure!