Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A different way to do bruschetta and is it ever delicious! Best made on an outdoor grill, but you can also do this under the broiler. Enjoy!
- 1 loaf long French bread or 1 loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- Italian dressing (I use Good Seasons mix made up)
- 4 sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded fresh basil
- Brush the cut side of the bread with Italian dressing.
- Grill, cut side down for about 3 minutes.
- Layer tomatoes over the bread and top with the cheeses.
- Grill cheese side up for about another 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve hot.
OH MY GOD!!!! This was so good and easy!!!(I did it under my broiler). It has a really good flavour to it, w/simple ingrediants I had around. My fam. liked it too, they kept going back for seconds and thirds!! II will be making my italian bread this way from now on!!! THANKS 4 a keeper!!!