Recipe by Marie
A different way to do bruschetta and is it ever delicious! Best made on an outdoor grill, but you can also do this under the broiler. Enjoy!
Top Review by Katrina
OH MY GOD!!!! This was so good and easy!!!(I did it under my broiler). It has a really good flavour to it, w/simple ingrediants I had around. My fam. liked it too, they kept going back for seconds and thirds!! II will be making my italian bread this way from now on!!! THANKS 4 a keeper!!!
- 1 loaf long French bread or 1 loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- Italian dressing (I use Good Seasons mix made up)
- 4 sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush the cut side of the bread with Italian dressing.
- Grill, cut side down for about 3 minutes.
- Layer tomatoes over the bread and top with the cheeses.
- Grill cheese side up for about another 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve hot.