Recipe by Chemaine
You can really shake up your chicken routine simply with a scrumptious bruschetta topping and a little barbecue flair.
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 2 tablespoons of dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag; seal bag.
- Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the dressing.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard bag and marinade.
- Grill chicken for 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and remaining 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Turn chicken over and top evenly with tomato mixture.
- Grill an additional 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked.