You can really shake up your chicken routine simply with a scrumptious bruschetta topping and a little barbecue flair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 2 tablespoons of dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag; seal bag.
- 2Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the dressing.
- 3Refrigerate 10 minutes to marinate.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade, discard bag and marinade.
- 5Grill chicken for 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and remaining 2 tablespoons dressing.
- 6Turn chicken over and top evenly with tomato mixture.
- 7Grill an additional 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.5 mg
- Sodium 409.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 30.7 g