Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
You can really shake up your chicken routine simply with a scrumptious bruschetta topping and a little barbecue flair.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag; seal bag.
- Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the dressing.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard bag and marinade.
- Grill chicken for 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and remaining 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Turn chicken over and top evenly with tomato mixture.
- Grill an additional 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked.