1/5 Photos of Grilled Brown Sugar Pork Chops
Posted for 2006 Zaar World Tour - Asia. This recipe is adapted from a cooking websites newsletter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat.
- 2In a small saucepan add brown sugar, apple juice, oil, soy sauce, ginger, salt, and pepper, stir until well combined. Bring mixture to a boil.
- 3Stir together water and cornstarch in a small bowl and whisk into brown sugar mixture. Stir until thick and bubbly.
- 4Brush grates lightly with oil before placing chops on grill. Cook for approximately 10-12 minutes over hot coals, turning once.
- 5Baste pork chops with sauce just before removing from grill and serve remaining sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Brown Sugar Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.7
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 263.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 40.2 g