Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Add enticing flavor to chicken breasts by marinating in Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade, a blend of sweet brown sugar, bourbon, red bell peppers and spices.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, vinegar and water in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade.