1/1 Photo of Grilled Brie Sandwiches With Greens and Garlic
Instead of using all spinach for this, try a combination of half watercress and half spinach. From a vegetarian cookbook of mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet cook garlic in hot oil for 30 seconds.
- 2Add spinach.
- 3Cook over medium heat, tossing till spinach begins to wilt; remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Divide the cheese among 4 slices of the bread.
- 5Top with spinach-garlic mixture.
- 6Cover with remaining bread slices.
- 7Lightly butter the outside of each sandwich.
- 8In a large skillet cook half of the sandwiches over medium-low heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till golden brown.
- 9Turn sandwich and cook for 2 minutes more or till golden brown and cheese melts.
- 10Transfer to a warm oven.
- 11Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Brie Sandwiches With Greens and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.4
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 671.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 20.9 g