Recipe by Abby Girl
This grilled appitizer makes an impressive dish. Serve with a baguette brushed with garlic and toasted or melba toast
- 5 ounces brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, minced fine (packed in oil)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley, minced fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 lime
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dried tomatoes, garlic, parsley and coriander in a bowl. Blend well and allow to sit at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- Toss the mixture then spread evenly over the top of the brie.
- Preheat barbecue.
- Place the brie in the coolest area of the barbecue, not direcly above the heat. Barbecue for approximately 10 minutes or until the cheese just begins to melt.
- Carefully remove the cheese from the grill and place on a serving dish. Squeeze the juice of the lime over it, sprinkle with black pepper and serve with melba toast or a toasted baguette bread.