1/1 Photo of Grilled Breast of Chicken
This grilled chicken recipe is a nice change from the usual grilled chicken. Although the recipe says to serve it over green chili sauce, I think it will also be great with rice and a green beans or brocolli. Recipe source: Coyote Cafe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a horizontal slit in each chicken breast.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper and then marinate chicken in the olive oil for 30 minutes.
- 3While chicken is marinating combine cheese, marjaram and garlic until a smooth paste is formed.
- 4Prepare grill using mesquite or pecans.
- 5Remove chicken from oil and stuff with 1 slice of prosiutto or ham and 1/4 of the cheese mixture. Repeat for remaining chicken breasts.
- 6Grill over medium low heat until the chicken skin is crispy and brown and chicken is cooked through. (***you can also bake the chicken in a 450-degree oven or 10 minutes.***).
- 7Serve chicken on top of Green Chile sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Breast of Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.2
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.5 mg
- Sodium 383.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 42.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: