This grilled chicken recipe is a nice change from the usual grilled chicken. Although the recipe says to serve it over green chili sauce, I think it will also be great with rice and a green beans or brocolli. Recipe source: Coyote Cafe
- Make a horizontal slit in each chicken breast.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and then marinate chicken in the olive oil for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is marinating combine cheese, marjaram and garlic until a smooth paste is formed.
- Prepare grill using mesquite or pecans.
- Remove chicken from oil and stuff with 1 slice of prosiutto or ham and 1/4 of the cheese mixture. Repeat for remaining chicken breasts.
- Grill over medium low heat until the chicken skin is crispy and brown and chicken is cooked through. (***you can also bake the chicken in a 450-degree oven or 10 minutes.***).
- Serve chicken on top of Green Chile sauce if desired.