1/1 Photo of Grilled Breast of Chicken
This grilled chicken recipe is a nice change from the usual grilled chicken. Although the recipe says to serve it over green chili sauce, I think it will also be great with rice and a green beans or brocolli. Recipe source: Coyote Cafe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a horizontal slit in each chicken breast.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper and then marinate chicken in the olive oil for 30 minutes.
- 3While chicken is marinating combine cheese, marjaram and garlic until a smooth paste is formed.
- 4Prepare grill using mesquite or pecans.
- 5Remove chicken from oil and stuff with 1 slice of prosiutto or ham and 1/4 of the cheese mixture. Repeat for remaining chicken breasts.
- 6Grill over medium low heat until the chicken skin is crispy and brown and chicken is cooked through. (***you can also bake the chicken in a 450-degree oven or 10 minutes.***).
- 7Serve chicken on top of Green Chile sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Breast of Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.2
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.5 mg
- Sodium 383.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 42.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: