1/1 Photo of Grilled Breakfast Sandwiches
I just ran across this recipe recently and it brought back so many memories. When my kids were young, they used to love these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine orange juice and egg in a shallow bowl; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
- 2Place 2 ham slices on each of 2 bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- 3Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
- 4Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, coating both sides well.
- 5Place sandwiches in skillet, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- 6Place sandwiches on individual plates, and sift powdered sugar over tops.
- 7Serve with orange marmalade.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Breakfast Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 125.5 mg
- Sodium 951.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g