Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a fun breakfast that I've made with some of my grandkids. I usually let them 'build' their own. You can add or subtract anything that you'd like - sometimes we've added pineapple, pepperoni, green onions, etc.
- 56.69 g turkey sausage, sliced
- 59.14 ml sliced mushrooms
- 1 pizza crust, prebaked 6-inch
- 118.29 ml bell pepper, red and green, sliced
- 3 large eggs
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Place pizza shell on medium-heat flat grill or grooved grill for 3 minutes on each side.
- Sauté sausage and mushroom together. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- While pizza shell is heating, place peppers in pan and cook for 1 minute. Add eggs and scramble together. Cook until eggs are almost set.
- Arrange cooked egg/pepper mixture on pizza shell; garnish with mushrooms and sausage. Sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler for 1 minute.
This breakfast pizza is fun, easy, tasty and very easy! A perfect recipe for children as you can chop and they can assemble. Reading the recipe I thought the toppings sounded well portioned but sparse, boy was I wrong as this pizza is loaded with toppings. Thanks for the great post, look forward to making again with the grandchild.