Recipe by lazyme
This is a fun breakfast that I've made with some of my grandkids. I usually let them 'build' their own. You can add or subtract anything that you'd like - sometimes we've added pineapple, pepperoni, green onions, etc.
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
I love pizza, so being given the chance to have pizza for breakfast was very exciting ha!! This was delicious, we realised we love turkey sausage a lot and will definitely be making this again soon. So many great flavours and really easy to make!
- 2 ounces turkey sausage, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 pizza crust, prebaked 6-inch
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, red and green, sliced
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pizza shell on medium-heat flat grill or grooved grill for 3 minutes on each side.
- Sauté sausage and mushroom together. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- While pizza shell is heating, place peppers in pan and cook for 1 minute. Add eggs and scramble together. Cook until eggs are almost set.
- Arrange cooked egg/pepper mixture on pizza shell; garnish with mushrooms and sausage. Sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler for 1 minute.